Wednesday 15 April 2015

How Do YOU Hoola??


Hi loves

I'm SO excited to be writing this post right now!! After a couple of days of trying out some of the products that I don't already own, I'm FINALLY able to tell you all about this amazing new Benefit kit - Do the Hoola!

This little kit is absolutely adorable, it contains many of Benefit's iconic existing products including one of my all time favourites, the They're Real mascara. Also included in this gorgeous set is the much loved Hoola bronzer and plush lipgloss, another newer product in here is the Benebalm lip balm. Finally, the fabulous LIQUID Hoola bronzer - otherwise known as Dew the Hoola also makes its debut. 

This set usually retails for £25.50, however, QVC are doing an introductory deal where it costs £23.16. I'm unsure as to when it will be available to buy in places other than QVC but I do know that it will eventually be available elsewhere.

Moving on to the review part of this post -
As many of you will probably already know, the Hoola bronzer has been around for quite some time and even though it's an older product...I'm still MADLY in love with it!! This bronzer is the perfect contour shade, even for fairer skinned people like me. I love how it can be built up to a darker shade for when I'm wearing fake tan, whenever I've worn Hoola it's been super blend-able and easy to work with, I absolutely adore it and it will always hold a special place in my heart and my make-up kit!
Another much loved favourite of mine included in this kit is the They're Real mascara, for a long while before I actually tried this mascara I was hooked on the Maybelline Falsies! It was the only mascara that really did it for me, of course until I tried They're Real. My favourite thing about this mascara is that it can be built up and still not look too clumpy, if there's one thing I hate to see it's clumpy eyelashes! Also, the applicator is perfect, the plastic bristles work to separate your lashes and allow for maximum length. I find that I receive constant compliments when I wear this mascara. 
The two lip products in this kit (Benebalm and the Hoola plush lipgloss) are favourites of mine too! I especially love Benebalm in the Summer when I don't like to wear anything too heavy on my lips, this amazing little lipbalm gives just the right amount of hydration without feeling too 'glossy' and also gives your lips a beautiful healthy colour and shine. 
The Hoola plush lipgloss is amazing for layering over a nude lipstick or even looks stunning on its own as a natural shimmer, it's not at all sticky and it smells SO good! 
And last, but definitely not least - the Dew the Hoola Liquid bronzer. I ADORE this product, I've been wearing it every day since I got it and I'll admit, I was a little confused at first. I didn't have a clue how to apply it or what make-up tools or brushes I should use to do the job. As the days went on, I used a different product each morning, from buffing brushes through to my trusted Beautyblender and I have to say, the Beautyblender definitely does the trick! I find that applying a small amount of product with my fingers and blending it out with the narrower end of my BB works best and I get maximum results using this method! This product left my skin with a natural glow throughout the day and looked really pretty. I LOVE it!! 

If you have this kit definitely let me know what you think of it down in the comments! 
Love Kerrie❤xox

2 comments:

  1. benefit is an amazing brand and they have some amazing products, this set looks amazing :) x x

    http://millieerosee.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment lovely❤. I totally agree, it's such an honour to work for an amazing company like Benefit! People think I'm just biased when I say I love their products but I really do adore the majority of them and my favourites are definitely the adorable little sets they come up with every now and again I can't wait until this Christmas to see their Christmas sets!!! x x

    ReplyDelete