Friday 24 April 2015

Blushing Hearts❤❤



Hi loves!!

I've been preparing this post for quite some time now and I'm really happy to be able to share my favourite baked cheek and face products with you all - Make Up Revolutions Blushing Hearts collection. This beautiful range consists of an array of different products from blushers and bronzers right through to the most gorgeous of highlighters.

These products are raved about all the time for being dupes of the Too Faced Sweetheart blushers and looking at pictures I can definitely see the similarities! However, there is a BIG difference with these two brands, the price range. The Too Faced Sweetheart blushers retail for £22 and the Blushing Hearts retail for £4.99 which I'm sure you will agree is a major difference, and even though these products are priced at the lower end of the scale, they definitely behave like high end products...they are absolutely GORGEOUS! The amount of product you receive for just £4.99 is ridiculous and the pigmentation is amazing, it's really hard to believe that they're so cheap!

The 3 Blushing Hearts that I currently own are - the Goddess of Love Highlighter, Summer of Love Bronzer and the Peachy Keen Heart Blusher. I mainly wear bronze and peach coloured cheek products because I wear fake tan most of the time, although I also find these colours suitable to wear when I'm paler which is such a bonus. I love them so much and can't wait to get some more, they are crazy beautiful and I'd highly recommend them!

I'd love to know your opinions about these products down in the comments section, please also let me know what different make-up revolution products I can try and I'll definitely check them out!

Love Kerrie❤xox

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Lovely blog! Just started following you. <33

    http://stylebynicoleamber.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete